Tuesday, March 3, 2015

T5 W6

I've been in Rock Springs for 7.5 months, and it's been quite the trip, but now I'm leaving! Elder Wilson will be staying and training a new missionary. Odds are I'll be moved down into the valley, which'll be interesting, cause no-one knows me down there. I'll be that one kid that was out in Wyoming forever.

Again, not a whole lot happened this week. I knew (pretty much) that I was going to be leaving, so I spent a lot of time going through junk and packing. I've collected a TON of stuff. Carrie got up and bore her testimony yesterday, which was pretty much the coolest thing ever. She's a really strong lady, and I know good things will continue to happen to her.

Unfortunately, none of our investigators, especially those in the college branch are on date yet, but they are all super close. I'm glad that Elder Wilson will be staying so that someone has some idea of what's going on in these people's lives. Hopefully, amazing things will continue to happen here!
Until I get my new address, please mail anything to:

3487 S 1300 E West Entrance
Salt Lake City UT 84106
USA

I'll send my new address next week. Well, that's about it. This'll be an exciting week for me, can't wait to see what happens.

- Elder Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment