Wednesday, February 25, 2015


This is a picture of Elder Martineau & Elder Wilson, after dinner in a members home. She texted it to me. Made my day! Here is Gunner's letter:

Alright, this week was a pretty slow one, mostly due to sickness. I think my new favorite thing about being out here is the College Branch. Even though only like 10% of our investigators are there, they come more consistently than the other 90%. Unfortunately, almost all of them have family concerns, but things have definitely been moving forward. I think this will be my last week here in Rock Springs, so I'm probably going to start packing soon. It's so strange, I feel like the apartment I've lived in all this time is like my home. Like I have MY study area, MY closet, MY bed. It's going to be weird to leave. Also, I have to go through everything I have so I don't become a packrat or anything..
Today, we'll be taking some pretty cool pictures in a decked-out Wyoming Cowboys school bus, so look forward to those. Also, last Monday all the misionaries got together and had a car-washing party *rolls eyes*. I guess that's just not my thing. It was fun though. Last Wednesday, Elder Aris came down from Pinedale for exchanges, he has ADHD, and I was worried that he might talk my ear off (since I'm not the most talkative person), and that we wouldn't get along great, but I was totally wrong. He's probably my new favorite missionary, and taught me quite a bit. We even had 2 appointments for the same time, and I was able to send him to one of them while I covered the other, and it worked perfect. He's a very powerful teacher, and I'm glad I got to be with him.
Well, that's about it. I love you all. I'll let you know if I'm leaving or staying next week (I'm leaving).
- Elder Martineau

No comments:

Post a Comment