Wednesday, March 25, 2015

T6 W3

Well, so this was a pretty slow week. We taught like one lesson, but that's because most of our lessons had to cancel. This area is definitely different than Wyoming for sure. I'm super excited about conference coming up and we get to go to the temple as a Zone tomorrow, which'll be a lot of fun. 

Last P-day we had a barbecue together as a Zone. Everyone was in charge of getting different things (we got buns) and it was a blast. Playing soccer outside is pretty funny because you have:

- People who have soccer scholarships waiting for them
- People who have never seen a soccer ball before

and then everything in between. The teams are never balanced... 

On other news; my legs are killing me. Yea we have a small area, but size doesn't matter when you still walk it every day all day (because of the no lessons). My legs are going to be huge. 

I love using the iPads and teaching with them, they're a good resource for sure and we're not even using them at their fullest. 

That's about it. My birthday is in 6 days, so throw a party for me back home or something!

Love you all, 

Elder Martineau



Below is a picture that Chérie Petersen of the Crystal Heights 2nd Ward took of Gunner at church on Sunday and texted to me.

Tami



No comments:

Post a Comment