Tuesday, January 13, 2015

T4 W5 (WITH PICTURES)

Well, I actually have time to send this, which is good. So, a lot has happened in the last two weeks. Miracles were abundant. We managed to hit all of our goals last week, and James Kline was baptized. It was a really awesome week, and we watched the last few lessons we needed fall into place night!

During the previous week the temperature dropped down to -33 (without the wind (and there was a lot of it)), but now it's up to the 40s again. People are talking about how this is the weirdest winter ever. I mean, it's supposed to be -20ish from October till June, but here I am with no coat on or anything. It's weird.

We've been very blessed with a lot of new people to teach. We found 7 new people last week and we're up to 28 Investigators, and should pick up a couple more this week. It's not like we're doing anything special (I mean, we are working hard), but people come up to us and introduce us to friends, or we just run into people that want to talk to us. There's a great fire in the hearts of the people here.

I'm looking forward to this (possible) last week in Rock Springs. I don't know what's going to happen, but Elder Wilson thinks he might be leaving, which would be pretty funny. I wouldn't mind staying here though :)

Take care! I love you all.

- Elder Martineau

07097: James and Us
07098: James, his Wife (Jess) and Us
07099: Our goal board for last week 
(black is goals, blue is actuals)






No comments:

Post a Comment